1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

can't change resolution

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Shapeshifter, Oct 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shapeshifter

Shapeshifter Thread Starter

Im running XP home edition and I have an ATI Radeon 9700 pro video card.

I can't change my resolution beyond 1024 by 768! Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

2. betrunken

betrunken

Either, your drivers arent installed, or inproperly installed, OR your monitor wont support any more then that

3. TOBAZ

TOBAZ

try uninstalling the driver and all others that you may have installed and then reboot. then reinstall that driver...once that is done i would go to makers web site and get the updates for that driver...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!