Can't Complete Windows 10 Installation-Error from First boot

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rashidpathiyil

Dear sir,

I bought a new acer Laptop from FlipKart.com, I installed Windows 7 and used. after few days ago, it's not wake up from Sleeping and Hibernate.

Now I am trying to Install Windows 10 Pro. When Complete Installation and windows first time booting, I getting a Blue screen error from the first booting.

Stuck from this blue screen error:

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. (100% complete)

If you'd like to know more, you can search online later for this error : 0x000001d3

My Laptop Info:

Aspire E15

Model Name: E5-573-32JT

Part Number: NX.MVHSI.043

• Intel® Core™ i3-5005U processor Dual-core 2 GHz
  • 39.6 cm (15.6") HD (1366 x 768) 16:9
  • Intel® HD 5500 with Shared Memory
  • 4 GB, DDR3L SDRAM
  • 1 TB HDD
Also I want This Laptop's Drivers for Windows (7, 8, 8.1 and 10 )
I am not find any Drivers for This Laptop from: http://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/drivers

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I bought a new acer Laptop from FlipKart.com, I installed Windows 7 and used. after few days ago, it's not wake up from Sleeping and Hibernate.
Now I am trying to Install Windows 10 Pro. When Complete Installation and windows first time booting, I getting a Blue screen error from the first booting.
Where and how did you obtain Windows 7 and Windows 10 Pro to install in that laptop?
Aspire E15
Model Name: E5-573-32JT
Part Number: NX.MVHSI.043
What's the exact SNID number and serial number on that Acer Aspire E5-573-32JT laptop?
What country was it purchased in?

It appears that model laptop came with a Linux operating system.
It appears to have full driver support for Windows 8.1 64-bit and Windows 10 64-bit.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

rashidpathiyil

SNID:54202619076
S/N: NXMVHSI0435420664E7600
purchased in : India

laptop came with a Linux.
I Installed Windows 7 from CD, Everything was fine. few days ago, it's not wake up from sleep mode, then when i start windows 7 , black screen after booting.
I can open in safe mode, i remove Drivers from safe mode, now opened , but it's happen again after install drivers.

Now i got a windows 10 pro CD, I started installation, after format my C Drive, I installed Windows 10 pro to 'C' Drive, Installation completed, then restarted, but when start first booting, it's showing blue screen with this error: 0x000001d3

Where and how did you obtain Windows 7 and Windows 10 Pro to install in that laptop?

What's the exact SNID number and serial number on that Acer Aspire E5-573-32JT laptop?
What country was it purchased in?

It appears that model laptop came with a Linux operating system.
It appears to have full driver support for Windows 8.1 64-bit and Windows 10 64-bit.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
SNID:54202619076
S/N: NXMVHSI0435420664E7600
purchased in : India
laptop came with a Linux.
I Installed Windows 7 from CD
Now i got a windows 10 pro CD
Go here.
Type in the SNID number or the serial number and then click "Search".
Select "Windows 10 64-bit" for the operating system.
The list of drivers for your laptop will appear.
Select and download the ones that you need.
Note: There are no driver downloads listed for Windows 7 64-bit.

You still haven't advised how and where you obtained those Windows 7 and Windows 10 discs.

------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online