Can't connect an XP Pro PC to the Domain

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kevin77928

Hi everyone,

I work as an IT consultant for a real estate company. I keep having this same problem with the same model computer. I am trying to connect to our domain. When I go to add the computer I get the error message:

The Domain controller for the domain XXXXX.local could not be contacted.

I know everything is fine with the server as I have changed other PCs on the domain with no problem. This same type of PC keeps giving me the same problem at various locations and different local domains. I can't figure this out at all.

The type of PC is link here.

Has anyone had this same problem before? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online