1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't connect to any network

Discussion in 'Networking' started by yassser, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yassser

yassser Thread Starter

hello,

my laptop is dell ispiron n5010 and I have win 7 64bit home edition , I had a virus called win32.sality or something like that , that made all my program stop working , O downloaded an antivirus , and some message asked me to activate some kind of firewall and I presses ok , the wireless network changed to limited connectivity , I tried to reinstall the wireless driver , nothing happened , later , the available wireless networks disappeared , so I connected the network cable to connect to the internet using ethernet , it didn't work as well , and after many trials with the wireless drive , it's name doesn't appear now in the device manager , it says network adapter and has a yellow ! next to it , there is also something called realtek pcie fe family controller and it also have a yellow ! next to it , so I tried a usb broadband stick to connect to the internet that should have nothing to do with any drives , it said that the connection can't be established .

the network troubleshooting sais that there could be a problem with the realtek pcie fe family controller drive , and it used to say before that there is a problem with the (intel ...) which is the wireless adapter (but i don't remember its full name)

and I have no backup or restore point

can someone help me with that

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1087816

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice