1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't Connect to Game Servers

Discussion in 'Networking' started by DoyleMcPoyle, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoyleMcPoyle

DoyleMcPoyle Thread Starter

I've been playing starcraft on my laptop(cable internet comes from router downstairs) for about 2 years(but I am an original player). And as of about 2 or 3 weeks ago when I try to get online it doesn't even give me a chance to login, it just reads "unable to initialize modem" but my internet works just fine. And I didn't change anything, this just started happening out of the blue. I also can't get onto halflife. I get the same results. I've contacted blizzard. Followed all their steps, searched all over the internet, and have still nto been able to find anything that works.

Anyone know how to fix this problem?

p.s. worst part is, the day after it stopped working I got approved for and SC2 beta :(

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/920876

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice