1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't connect to Google servers

Discussion in 'Games' started by Celticflagger, Jun 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Celticflagger

Celticflagger Thread Starter

Bought a pad online....yeah I know lol.
    Google play services is not installed.
    I have tried the web's simplest fixes to no avail.
    Was a cheap buy but all the same I literally bought it just for gaming ie: hay day, golf clash etc. Simple games but without Google services I can't use the play store.

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    Hi and welcome to TSG.

I doubt you will get much advice if people don't know the manufacturer, exact model number, and any version number of your device.

If your pad is an Amazon device, Amazon does block access to Google Play, but there are workarounds for some of them.

3. Celticflagger

Celticflagger Thread Starter

Here is the information.

Attached Files:

4. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    The blurry model number looks like it might be q82ledmtp and I can't find any pages with that number with a Google search.

If you use a web browser, like Chrome, to visit the Google Play Store does it report that a compatible device has been found?

https://play.google.com/store?hl=en_US

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1229356

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice