Can't connect to internet but p2p is working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

franzvill

Hi all, i am new on this forum and i hope someone can help me. Sorry for eventually bad english but it isn't my language.

I'm having an issue with my wifi connection. Since 3-4 hours i can't access internet, although my router configuration page says that adsl is ok.
But then i noticed that the download of ubuntu through p2p client continued working. I've also tried with another pc and with two different wifi adapters, but unfortunately i can't try wired connection. All suggestions are welcome!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts