Can't connect to Yahoo! server

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

g_hafen

For the past few days, everytime I click on Yahoo! mail (to read my e-mail), I get the basic error page telling me to "refresh" or to check out something that I know nothing about. "Refresh" doesn't work. When I press it, I just get the same error page.

Also in the past few days, I've experienced this same error page when trying to open other sites, but they connect once I hit "refresh." Is there a problem with me, my computer, or with Yahoo!?

I'm not computer savvy, so please talk down to me.

g_hafen

While awaiting your response, I reloaded my ISP disk and the problem seems to have gone away.

I will, however, keep your HiJack This download in case the problem persists. (It looks intimidating, though, for someone who isn't computer savvy!)

Thanks!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online