Can't Delete keyboard languages CH, KO,JP!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

arturpkr

Hi, guy's!
I hawe such kind of problem, sometimes when i swich betwen languages in ICQ, Skype, Word and etc... in my language bar appear new lenguages, CH, KO, JP. You can see this on 1-st screen. I try to delete those in Text Servises and Input Languages but there are only my 3. (screen 2)
I try to watch in Registry Editor, there is only default, and English ;( (screen 3)
Mby I need to delete CH, KO and etc language pack's, or mby you hawe some ideas?

Screen 1 Screen 2 Screen 3

Tnx a lot!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online