1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't delete messages on Yahoo mail

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Pixietrotter, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pixietrotter

Pixietrotter Thread Starter

May 31, 2007
    I am having problems deleting messages on Yahoo mail also. I have problems on Windows mail too, but now on Yahoo. I am running Vista Home premium.
    Can anyone help with this or give me a clue what is going on?
  2. Wabem

May 28, 2007
    I don't think that it is your operating system that is the problem, but nevertheless I would try a new browser, if you are using IE then download Firefox If you are using Firefox and have not tried IE then do that, if you have done both of those download opera...
  3. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Dec 9, 2004
    What exactly is the problem? Windows Mail is a local application. When you say "Yahoo Mail", I assume you mean you're checking it on the web. One should have nothing to do with the other, so it's a bit strange that you say you're having the same problem in both places.

What happens when you try to delete an e-mail message while logged into your Yahoo mail account?
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/579545