Can't deliver Biz.files

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Lockeyp

Ean
I Have created some business cards for a customer I have tried Emailing them to him for his approvel. It appears that he could not view them. any help would bew appriecated.

The programme that I am using is Printmaster 16

Lockeyp

are you able to print them to PDF? using a program such as Primo PDF and send that?

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
When one is using a program to make files, others who need to access them, then needs to have that same program installed on their machines.

See http://filext.com/file-extension/biz for other programs that can read and open biz files.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online