1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cant download files from Hotmail messages

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by 5iNNerG, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5iNNerG

5iNNerG Thread Starter

Hi there all,
    I have a new laptop from Acer (see details on my profile) and Im running Vista for the first time.
    A couple of days ago my comoputer developed a problem whereby when I tried to download files to my desktop from my e-mail accounts it would go through the normal process of choosing the destination folder and whether or not to open or run the file but would halt at the final 1second of verifying the transfer. Ive left it open in this state for over a day before with no change in state.
    Task Manager does kill the download without a problem
    Any ideas why this may be happeniong and what I can do to solve it would be greatly appreciated
    Many thanks All
    Lee

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/596824

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice