Cant download files larger than 10 Mb

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

darthpotato

*Ihopethisistherightplacetopostthis*
Hi!
My problem is that I cant download files larger than 10 Mb, no matter what or were I download. Now this is general. Sometimes downloads as large as 100 Mb work but sometimes already at 2-3Mb it tells me the files are corrupt etc.
Help please!:)

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
You didn't tell us ANYTHING about the system, the method of connection to the Internet, the make/model of the equipment, the version/patch level of Windows in use, etc. I suppose we could start guessing about all this, but it's sooooo much easier to get it from the source. ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts