Can't drill down to Application Data folder in XP Home

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

flcajun

Can't drill down to Profiles folder in XP Home using windows explorer. I can on another desktop using XP Pro. How can I work around this problem.

I'm trying to reach my Profiles folder in Thunderbird.

flcajun, That Application Data folder is a hidden folder by default. Go into Folder Options and under the View tab choose Show hidden files and folders, click Apply/OK.

Start>Control Panel>Folder Options

OR

Open Windows Explorer>Tools>Folder Options.

Tufenuf

flcajun

Tufenuf said:
flcajun, That Application Data folder is a hidden folder by default. Go into Folder Options and under the View tab choose Show hidden files and folders, click Apply/OK.

Start>Control Panel>Folder Options

OR

Open Windows Explorer>Tools>Folder Options.

Tufenuf
Yes I understand that Application Data folder is a hidden folder by default, and I un-hide all folders when I set up my computers. any other ideas ?

Have you tried:
Start> Run> type: %APPDATA% and hit OK.
Then open Thunderbird> Profiles

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online