can't enter the bios

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

splice

I was given this unit and it had no sound ,in device manager went to sound and there was no sound device, loaded one into unit and still no sound. Also all of the place;s in the speaker and audio part are all grayed out. I have tryed a number of ways to enter the bios but no luck, the unit a hp s7320n slimline. Maybe someone can tell me of a way to get into the bios I'm at loss never run into this before . thanks splice

etaf

Wayne
quite a few different ways to enter the bios on HP machines

del
F1
F2
F8
F10
F12

as it boots up - should see a screen with the key to use
what have you tried ?
what happens

splice

Well I have tryed all of those and no go. When you hit any of them the screen will flicker and go into windows start up.If I hit esc it goes into the boot up and there is the dvd and dv rom and the monitor nothing else. Before the dvd and monitor screen it looks like the menu but only for a second. any thouhts? thanks splice

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online