1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't find CD/DVD eject button

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by FoxySpringtrap, May 7, 2019.

Advertisement
  1. FoxySpringtrap

FoxySpringtrap Thread Starter

I recently got a ASUS X555Q from best buy and I don't know how to open the CD/DVD drive. There is no button, hole, or lock symbol, there is no eject button in settings or windows media player, and I can't find anything in computer management or file explorer. The computer came with a disk, so there has to be a CD/DVD drive, but I can't figure out how to open it.

Plz help

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

3. lynx1021

lynx1021

I have opened the DVD drive on my computers by going to file explorer and right click on the drive and click on EJECT, manual shows a button in the middle of the door, some you push in the door to release.
    EDIT: what is the full model number? The X555QA-CBA12A from Best buy :Note: This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
    Only the X555QADH12 has a DVD drive.

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  4. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1226832

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice