Can't find CD tray

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BURT

I Have--WINME

Because of a problem I had to restore my Windows. The rstoration went ok except now I only have 1 CD tray showing up. I have "F" but I can't fing "G".

How do I restore my 2nd tray "G"?

Thanks

How many CD drives ( what you call trays) do you have? I assume two from your question and before they were listed as Drives "F" and "G". Right so far?
Did your restoration only involve Windows or did you do any hardware work or changes?

BURT

norton850 said:
How many CD drives ( what you call trays) do you have? I assume two from your question and before they were listed as Drives "F" and "G". Right so far?
Did your restoration only involve Windows or did you do any hardware work or changes?
Yes--2 drives. I had to re-install..printer..scanner and other hardwares.

Thanks

Could you list for me which drives and their letters that you have in My Computer? Also if you look in device manager under CD drives are both of your drives shown there?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online