1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't find driver for MAG Monitor 700P

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by hezzie92, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. hezzie92

hezzie92 Thread Starter

I've searched everywhere on the Net for a driver for my MAG Innovision monitor. I've tried MAG's website but the model isn't listed.

Product Number: LT716s
    Model Number: 700P

I know it's a low-end LCD monitor, but I was hoping the quality would be better if I could find the specific driver for this model.

Can anyone tell me where I can find the driver? Thanks!

2. EasY_TargeT

EasY_TargeT

do..you...really...need...the...driver...?
    All monitors (LCD/CRT) I have ever owned were all picked up by windows xp, w/o problems. But if you need them here they are:
    http://www.maginnovision.com/download.htm

3. hezzie92

hezzie92 Thread Starter

Like I said, I already visited the MAG site. I already downloaded the drivers, buy my model isn't listed.

No, I don't NEED the driver, Windows picks it up as a generic plug & play monitor. I just wanted to see if the actual driver from the manufacter might make a difference with quality.

4. bearone2

bearone2 Banned

my 17lcd comes up as a plug/play in a dual monitor setup.

5. EasY_TargeT

EasY_TargeT

the only way to improve the quality on your lcd is to run it at its native resolution, for most lcds its 1280x1024

6. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

I've never used the drivers that come with monitors. When we had a discussion here, I loaded a couple up on different systems, and I couldn't tell any difference before/after. Other than the suggestion to make sure you're running at the native resolution, I think I'd just use the monitor.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/485136

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice