Can't find graphics card info

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Reaper277

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+, x86 Family 15 Model 107 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 2046 Mb
Graphics Card:
Hard Drives: C: Total - 152625 MB, Free - 144457 MB; D: Total - 294948 MB, Free - 259957 MB;
Motherboard: ECS, GeForce6100PM-M2
Antivirus: None

I KNOW, I KNOW, I NEED to install Antivirus... I JUST got this pc back up and running. My issue is this... I have NO CLUE what my graphics card is! So, I can't update my drivers and I can't play minecraft. LOL. Seriously though, HOW do I find drivers for this mess?
thanks in advance!

Reaper277

Okay, so I need to make sure the chipset drivers are presently installed prior to updating the video card drivers... Once I figure out what card I have? This pc was upgraded for me a few years or so ago, and I don't recall if it got a virus or crashed within a few months. It has sat up during that time, my oldest son pulled it out, wiped it clean and started over. He's not home, and I am just wanting to figure this out. It's been ages since I have dealt with the inner workings, so I am having major brain farts. Please bear with me. LOL.

Reaper277

ATI Radeon.... that's the only thing that came up, of course manufactured by AMD. That's definitely a step in the right direction! At least NOW I know where to begin looking.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online