1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't find my webcam cd:(

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by pantufla, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. pantufla

pantufla Thread Starter

Hi
    I have a Orite PT330 2.0 mp webcam but I cannot install it because, I lost it's cd before I install.
    Now I want to use it and I tried to find the cd from main distributor of Orite in Turkey; they send me one,but I still can't use it.
    While installing, th pc asks for camd930b.sys
    Where can I find it?Do I have any other way to install it?:confused:

Thank u for your help

2. zyper95

zyper95

3. pantufla

pantufla Thread Starter

thanks a lot for your help zyper95 but the web site that you have given to me wants me to sign up. But i have to pay for signing up. Is there a anywhere that i can find that software without paying???
    Thanks a lot for your help...

4. zyper95

zyper95

Try this site...its the the manufacturers website for the driver download. Look for the USB Cam PT330 Windows 98SE,ME,2000,XP - Driver. Hope this helps! :D

http://www.oritedriver.com/index.htm

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/597240

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice