Can't find power cable anywhere for Monitor!! Need help..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ramblewolf

My Girlfriend recently got a new Computer, and Monitor, But the only problem was that the person she got it from didn't have the Power Cable for the monitor!! Even her Mom said she's been looking for it everywhere, But can't find it. I have a Picture of what the Power slot looks like, and The info on the sticker behind the monitor, But that's all I have to go on. I THINK I found a cable that might work, But it's over $40, and I don't want to spend that much just on a hunch. Can anyone help me find the exact cable I need? It seems like an older monitor, So I'm worried that I may not even be able to find what I need.. I'll post the pictures here though if anyone can help.

Attachments

Ramblewolf

Hmm... I looked up the same thing before, and the only one I found was really expensive, and It seemed the Voltage was different than that I needed. But seems like you found something more accurate to what I need, and for a much cheaper price too! o; I guess there's a good chance this is the correct one I need, So thank you for your help! I'll try it out, and hopefully it'll work. If not, I'll be back again :p

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online