Can't find the IE toolbar

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

xplnkragex

My IE toolbar is missing. The Standard Buttons and my Yahoo! toolbar is up there, but my Internet Explorer search bar seems to be missing. I've tried looking for it in View, but it's not in there. Can anyone help me get it back?

EAFiedler

Retired Moderator
Hi xplnkragex

Welcome to Tech Support Forums!

In Internet Explorer,
View > Toolbars > select Address Bar

Is that what you are looking for?

xplnkragex

EAFiedler said:
The xplnkragex

Welcome to Tech Support Forums!

In Internet Explorer,
View > Toolbars > select Address Bar

Is that what you are looking for?
probably, but when I click that, the word 'Address' appears at the end of my yahoo toolbar and I can't click on it or anything.

If you are using XP, I have attached a fix that will restore your toolbar to original settings.

Unzip and run it, but make sure to close all browser windows first.

Let us know how you go.

Attachments

xplnkragex

EvileYe said:
If you are using XP, I have attached a fix that will restore your toolbar to original settings.

Unzip and run it, but make sure to close all browser windows first.

Let us know how you go.
Yes, that worked! Thank you so much!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online