Can't find this song

moonifa

Okay here is a tough one! I am trying to find a song that I used to listen to as a young girl. I honestly do not remember if I was pre-teen or a teen but there was a song sang or written by a Canadian praising America and all America had done for other countries. The sentiment further stated how the other countries should be grateful and not condemning of America.

This would have been in the 60's or 70's and was played on country music stations.

Does anyone have a clue as to name of song or singer's name? I would appreciate it if anyone remembers this song. Thank You! Moonifa

i have no clue to be honest
did you know if you play country music backwards you get everything back... your car...your wife...
j/k :D:D:D

deh

Could it be the infamous radically pro American song titled "My true inner feelings" by our very own Gibble? :D

Originally posted by mad-martin:
i have no clue to be honest
did you know if you play country music backwards you get everything back... your car...your wife...
j/k :D:D:D
LMAO!!!

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
You can listen to the audio at the addy below....you'll need Real Player to listen. :) This is the original version by Gordon Sinclair. I remember years ago at CKLW in Detroit, Byron McGregor did a poignant version of it too. Even Tex Ritter...yep....John's Dad..did a version! All proceeds went to the American Red Cross with millions of dollars brought in! (y) :) Take care. angel :) And as always....GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! (y) :)

http://www.rcc.ryerson.ca/ccf/news/unique/american.ram

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online