1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't find this song

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by moonifa, Sep 16, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. moonifa

moonifa Thread Starter

Okay here is a tough one! I am trying to find a song that I used to listen to as a young girl. I honestly do not remember if I was pre-teen or a teen but there was a song sang or written by a Canadian praising America and all America had done for other countries. The sentiment further stated how the other countries should be grateful and not condemning of America.

This would have been in the 60's or 70's and was played on country music stations.

Does anyone have a clue as to name of song or singer's name? I would appreciate it if anyone remembers this song. Thank You! Moonifa

2. mad-martin

mad-martin

i have no clue to be honest
    did you know if you play country music backwards you get everything back... your car...your wife...
    j/k :D:D:D

3. Mowergun

Mowergun Guest

4. deh

deh

Could it be the infamous radically pro American song titled "My true inner feelings" by our very own Gibble? :D

5. Gibble

Gibble

deh, don't make me send my jtf2:squirel division after you!

6. deh

deh

LOL :D

7. Mowergun

Mowergun Guest

Also, the original version of the song, spoken by the author Gordon Sinclair is available on this album

8. gws226

gws226

LMAO!!!

9. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

You can listen to the audio at the addy below....you'll need Real Player to listen. :) This is the original version by Gordon Sinclair. I remember years ago at CKLW in Detroit, Byron McGregor did a poignant version of it too. Even Tex Ritter...yep....John's Dad..did a version! All proceeds went to the American Red Cross with millions of dollars brought in! (y) :) Take care. angel :) And as always....GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! (y) :)

http://www.rcc.ryerson.ca/ccf/news/unique/american.ram

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/165256

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice