Can't find usb audio driver

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

big300

I got an Inport by xitel which is a USB plug n' play to record from your stereo to your computer. I plug it in and nothing. When I go to divice manager and try to get the USB Audio it installs about half of it and then asks for the Windows 98SE disk. I put the disk in and it says there is no driver on it. I put the driver disk on and it still cannot find a USB Audio driver. I don't know what else to do. Can you help me?

big300

Doesn't anyone even have a suggestion for me to try? I would really like to be able to use the new program.

I suggest u go to the Xitel website and email them:
http://www.xitel.com/support_inport.htm

They might be able to send u a driver disk or something...usually a company will have drivers on their website in the support section but Xitel doesnt.

Did the INport come with any software or anything???

big300

Yes, there was a CD with the programs LPRecorder and LPRipper on it. I will try doing what you suggested. Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online