1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't find working Wireless Internet Drivers for my IBM ThinkPad T41

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by YoungGladys, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. YoungGladys

YoungGladys Thread Starter

Hello. Recently my IBM ThinkPad T41, running Windows XP, crashed. I installed a clean copy of Windows Vista today, and am in need of new drivers. Everything seems to be intact, except for the drivers concerning Wireless Internet, which is making my laptop unable to detect wifi connections. I've tried various drivers including 7vwv23ww.exe, 6mwv21ww.exe, 7kvu22ww.exe, and PROWin32.exe. But to no avail. The first 2 drivers come from DriversCollection.com, the third from DriversDown.com, and the last from Inte's website. If anyone has encountered, or knows how to fix this problem. Please help. As I would like to get my laptop up and running online. Thank you.

2. toddlerstomper

toddlerstomper Banned

3. YoungGladys

Gah. Sorry, those WLAN drivers are only for XP. They won't work on Vista will they??

4. toddlerstomper

toddlerstomper Banned

Hey if they dfont work then we will try something else go ahead and try them

5. toddlerstomper

toddlerstomper Banned

After you download it right click it properties and click compatibility mode run in compatibility mode for xp.
    You will have to save it to the desktop on the machine you just formatted good luck.

6. knucklehead

knucklehead

7. YoungGladys

I'll try both methods. Get back at you all later. Thanks.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/957942