Can't get a Facebook account

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Need2Know500

I used to have a Facebook account. I posted a negative review to a doctor and called him stupid. Facebook deleted my account. I was surprised by this. Didn't think using that word would have violated their standards.
I appealed this decision but was denied. I can not get another account. I have tried using a reputable VPN and the TOR browser, and of course different e-mail accounts. Each time I get a message that says I can not get an account because I violated their community standards
So my questions are:
HOW IS FACEBOOK ABLE TO TRACK ME IF I USE THESE METHODS?
HOW CAN I OPEN ANOTHER FACEBOOK ACCOUNT?

Couriant

James
We would not be able to assist in circumventing Facebook's policies on Account Creation. As to deleting/disabling your account, that does not sound something Facebook would do, unless you have been in 'Facebook Jail' or you have done something more than just called someone stupid. If Facebook did that to everyone that called someone stupid, Facebook would be a virtual ghost town.

Need2Know500

We would not be able to assist in circumventing Facebook's policies on Account Creation. As to deleting/disabling your account, that does not sound something Facebook would do, unless you have been in 'Facebook Jail' or you have done something more than just called someone stupid. If Facebook did that to everyone that called someone stupid, Facebook would be a virtual ghost town.
I'll tell you about this.
I posted a negative review about a doctor
One or two days later I edited the review and wrote that the guy was stupid
The next day my account was deleted
I was told it did not meet community standard rules, without any further explanation
And the only thing that changed was that comment.
And I appealed the decision. It was denied.

Couriant

James
OK, well I am not sure how Facebook knows as I have in the past created a second or third account without any issue (they were for games/authentication) so I don't know their current policies but to have an account banned like that as I said it must have been a really bad post or you have done that more than once. You may also be an a part of the world that has a lot of spammers, etc. For whatever reason FB has, there is no way to tell and we are certainly not going to assist in circumventing their policies.

For that I am closing this thread.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online