1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't get games to go into full screen mode

Discussion in 'Games' started by cafen8td, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cafen8td

cafen8td Thread Starter

I have a Toshiba laptop A205-S2000 with Windows Vista that just recently has stopped letting my games go into full screen mode. The game will be in the center of the screen (a lot similar to if you were to center a wallpaper on your computer) and the border is just black screen. I've tried uninstalling the games and then reinstalling them, turning the option from full screen to small screen and back again, restarting my computer but I'm still having the problem. Help!!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/873257

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice