1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't get Google maps to draw image

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by The W12ard, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The W12ard

The W12ard Thread Starter

I can't get google maps to load or display the maps. Sometimes it only draws half the image and the rest of the map is grey or displays the message "we are sorry but we don't have maps at this zoom level" This is even when zoomed out so it shouldn't be a problem.

Sometimes the map displays correctly until I zoom in then it just breaks up and wont display the map correctly or shall I say it only loads part of the image. When I flip to Sattelite image it wouldn't work at all until I installed Google Earth. Now the satellite works find but it doesn't work on the regular maps. Not sure if I deleted a plugin or something cos I had a few problems with my pc recently. Is there a solution or a repair to correct this problem? I've reinstalled directx and updated java but this hasn't made any difference. I tried stopping my firewall too but that was no use either. Been on Multimap and I have no problems using that.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/704575

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice