1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

can't get IE to add another account $ password

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by happyskier, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. happyskier

happyskier Thread Starter

when i log onto scottrade website, i have 2 different accounts. IE has remembered the first account number and password i entered, but will not remember a second account number. this has happened with several other websites as well.

i would like to get my browser to remember a second number as it does for other web sites. any suggestions ? if it is not possible to hold two, how do i remove that account number so it can remmeber my other one? please do not tell me to start over and clear all passwords in memory?

2. RootbeaR

RootbeaR

Can I tell you to delete all cookies then?

3. happyskier

happyskier Thread Starter

well deleting all cookies made me type in new passwords all over again but that scottrade login still comes up with the old number.

4. RootbeaR

RootbeaR

Then I would assume it is their site remembering you, not you remembering their site. Try contacting them to see what can be done.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/539876

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice