1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

can't get into the zone to play my games! help!

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by nongeek, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. nongeek

nongeek Thread Starter

hi everyone, I need help again. When I go into the game Zone on line to play a game, a message pops up that states "your web bowers options are currently set to disable cookies" I've checked my options, and they are all set to enable. I can view everything else, it just wont let me get into games. Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance

2. Styxx

Styxx Banned

Open Internet Explorer (IE); Tools menu; Internet Options; Advanced tab; Click the Restore Defaults button; Click Apply; Click Ok. Close IE.

Open (IE); Click the Tools menu; Point to Internet Options; Click the Security tab; Click the Default Level button; Click Apply; Click Ok. Close IE.

Open IE; Click the Tools menu; Internet Options; Click the Security tab; Click the Custom Level button; Click Apply; Click Ok. Close IE. Start IE as desired.

Attached Files:

3. Del

Del

Ran into something very similar at Yahoo one time.
    Kept saying I had cookies disabled, which I didn't.
    Noticed the system time was set ok but the year was like 2012, changed it to 2002 and all worked fine again. Was like the cookies were out of date I guess.
    Check the year !!

4. nongeek

nongeek Thread Starter

Dell, puter says the correct date but thank you for your suggestion. Yahoo plays havoc on this puter all the time. you would think i would learn lol

Styxx - Thanks a lot!!! it worked! ;) you are the geek of the day in my book thanks again

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/119601

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice