1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

cant get online --- need for speed

Discussion in 'Games' started by doj, Feb 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. doj

doj Thread Starter

hi all,,, Trying to play need for speed (carbon) online, Every time i try i get a message,,,, could not creat game sesseion, please try again,,, i have got the game update,,,, forwarded my ports,,, give acess with my firewall,,,,thanks for you time,,,,, doj ,,,, when ii play the game it say 1.2 ,,,,,, but i have installed the 1.3 patch,,,,,, it doest seem to have worked

2. Super-D-38

Super-D-38

1.2 was the "super" carbon.. like the collector version or something. Had extra cars or something.
    Is there a patch just for that one?

This a continuous problem?.. Maybe the EA servers were full or down.

3. doj

doj Thread Starter

It doesn,t say super" carbon" anyware on the box, disc or on the PC. It just says Need for speed Carbon. Still haven,t been able to get online and when game loads it still says 1.2

4. ACA529

ACA529

Maybe you have to update to the latest patch? EA often has a lot of problems with their servers... you're absolutely certain something isn't blocking the game?

Have you done a http://portforward.com tutorial?

5. doj

doj Thread Starter

Yeh done the portfowarding,,, apart from the static ip,,,,, but that shouldnt be a problem with my version still saying 1.2 when i play it. Dont want to do a reinstall as i have done 97% of the game. The game has a built in update function and it says no updates needed. my firewall ist stopping it,,, lol,,,, this is mad

6. ACA529

ACA529

Did you try emailing EA technical support? Or calling them? They will probably be able to assist you better. :)

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/540909

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice