can't get printer to stop printing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tootsiekim

I don't know what went wrong, hit print and the printer kept printing and printing the same material. I have an Epson 440, I had clicked on stop printing on the details button but it kept on running. I have like 30 copies of the same material, I finally turned it off until I could get some help.

What do I do next, need the printer for business cards. HELP

[email protected]:confused:

Try going to the printr document control manager and deleting the job. It is accesed by Start>Settings>Printers and double clicking on the printer. A window opens that should show you document. Select it and then the Documents button and the Delete option. If you happen to have several documents shown in the window, use Printer and Purge Print Documents.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online