1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

can't get projector to sync

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jssch, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jssch

jssch Thread Starter

Thanks for any help. I have exhausted all I know.

I have a Favi Rio Mini Projector here's a link to the specs. http://www.favientertainment.com/Mini-Projector-p/riohd-led-2.htm

I am trying to connect it to a Dell Dimension Desktop 4800. I have successfully connected this to two other Dell Desktops, but they were not this model. Connected straight from the back of the desktop VGA port to the VGA port on the projector. Booted (restarted) the computer with this connection. When switching to VGA mode on the projector, all I get is NO SYNC.

Anything else that I might have to manipulate on this Dell to get it to work VGA out to the projector?

2. 20_2_Many

20_2_Many

The projector supports a 60Hz Refresh Rate and screen resolution of 640x480 800x600 1024x768, is this the configuraion you have the computer to for the VGA?

3. 20_2_Many

20_2_Many

Been a while. If this is Solved, please mark it solved, or we can pursue fixing it further....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1067216