1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Cant get screen resolution to return to normal

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by BCG52, Oct 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BCG52

BCG52 Thread Starter

Unsure what happend to my screen, but im pretty sure a 2yr old goblin is the source. Left the room for a few minutes and when I returned the screen was magnified, windows mail on, and a message about not having a cam hooked up(I think, screen only showed half the message). I tried a hard reset hoping it wouldnt save but that didnt work. Everything is blown up but from the parts I can read, screen settings and resolution are what they are supposed to be. Any ideas?

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
    Processor: AMD A8-5500 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, AMD64 Family 21 Model 16 Stepping 1
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 16326 Mb
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R7 370 Series, -2048 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 1843 GB (510 GB Free); D: 17 GB (2 GB Free);
    Motherboard: MSI, 2AE0
    Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1234544

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice