Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cant get to a certain website....

796 views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  MetalRocker 
#1 ·
Their is a website called www.hyperiums.com, its a text game. Well I was able to get on it before. But last night I could and I thought the server was down(it goes down sometimes). So I went on windows messenger, and people who play the game says it was working. So now I know its only me. When I type in www.hyperiums.com it leads to the usual "this page can not be displayed" page. Anyone know how I can fix it?

#2 ·
Clear your Internet cache and History. (RIGHT click on the IE icon and choose Properties. Under the General Tab you will see where you can do this.)

#4 ·
open up your Iinternet Explorer, go to tools > internet options, and in the second box, hit the 'delete cookies' button and the 'delete files' button. The second one could take a few minutes to clear if you don't do this regularly. Then in the third box down hit the 'clear history' button. Close IE, reopen it, and try again.

That is clearing hte cache.

#6 ·
Hi MetalRocker

I have deleted your other post in the Web and Email forum.
If you would like this thread to be moved to that forum, click on the Red Triangle to the right of your thread and request it moved.
Please do not create duplicate threads, Thank you.

Let us know if any of the advice posted above helps or not.

#8 ·
#10 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.