Can't identify my graphics version

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Sarbajit

Can anyone help me knowing my my graphics card version by my graphics card chipsets number ?

Use a free system utility like speccy or gpuz. Is it an actual PCI-E card or are you talking about on-board video which uses the motherboards chipset for video?

Sarbajit

Yes. I know my version . But when I loads to the game . It's go to the game main menu but when when I load to continue . When I about to play my display goes blank . And bluescreen arrises .then what is the problem ?

dmccoy

Darrin
If you are getting a Blue Screen error then please upload the minidump file as follows:

Click on Start menu
Type in command to start searching
Right click on Command Prompt in list and select Run as Administrator
Copy and Paste the following command into the command console
This will create a new Minidumps folder on your Desktop and copy any of your minidump files into it.
Compress the Minidump folder to .zip file and upload to your reply

MD "%userprofile%\desktop\Minidumps"&
If Exist "%SystemRoot%\minidump\*.dmp" copy %SystemRoot%\minidump\*.dmp "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\Minidumps"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online