Can't install NetBEUI or IPX/SPX...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

CoryDSK

THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN RESOLVED

For almost a year now I've been trying to network my computers, I've posted on here with several problems, but nothing ended up working. So as it is, I am trying to install NetBEUI and IPX protocol in the Network window. I get it so that they both show up on the list, but when I click on and it "installs" the protocols, then it tells me non of the files needed exist on this computer.

After adding NetBEUI and IPX/SPX to the list, I click ok, then it says "Updating Network information." After that's done it tells me these files are missing:

rpcltc5.dll
rpcltc6.dll
rpclts5.dll
rpclts6.dll
netbeui.vxd
nwlink.vxd
wsipx.vxd

I have no idea where to get them, I've done several searches on Google and cannot find them on my WinME disk.

Any idea of how I can get those protocol installed?

Thank you,

Cory

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online