1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't install NetBEUI or IPX/SPX...

Discussion in 'Networking' started by CoryDSK, Oct 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoryDSK

CoryDSK Thread Starter

THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN RESOLVED

For almost a year now I've been trying to network my computers, I've posted on here with several problems, but nothing ended up working. So as it is, I am trying to install NetBEUI and IPX protocol in the Network window. I get it so that they both show up on the list, but when I click on and it "installs" the protocols, then it tells me non of the files needed exist on this computer.

After adding NetBEUI and IPX/SPX to the list, I click ok, then it says "Updating Network information." After that's done it tells me these files are missing:

rpcltc5.dll
    rpcltc6.dll
    rpclts5.dll
    rpclts6.dll
    netbeui.vxd
    nwlink.vxd
    wsipx.vxd

I have no idea where to get them, I've done several searches on Google and cannot find them on my WinME disk.

Any idea of how I can get those protocol installed?

Thank you,

Cory

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/170639

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice