1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't interact with forum

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Akodo, Aug 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akodo

Akodo Thread Starter

Hello,
    First I would like to say that if this belongs in another forum than please go ahead and move it.

Now, I have been trying to interact with this forum:
    http://bookofhate.jconserv.net/
    However, I an unable to do so. I can see everything in the forum, and I can read all the posts etc. but when I try to interact with it in any way the page simply loads on until it "page cannot be displayed" me.
    I have never had a problem like this in the past with any website. I have asked the GM to open an account for me, and I was able to log in with my Firefox. I was also able to post once. However, when I tried doing other things on the site I was again met with a long loading time and a "Page cannot be displayed".
    The odd thing is that a couple of hours ago, after countless attempts to interact with the forum, I was able to send one PM, but after that the problem returned.
    I have been unable to interact with any forum of Jconserv, even the support forum. Please, Please help me solve this problem!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/491178

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice