1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't leave webpage

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by G.I.R., Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. G.I.R.

G.I.R. Thread Starter

I've made an account on a website and everytime I log on I can't leave that page no matter what I click, without actually leaving that site or logging off. The page is Edit Profile & Account Settings. I've tried everything, including setting my computer back a few days, refreshing, restarting my computer, and filling in everything on the settings. What should I do? :confused:

2. amanxman

amanxman

is it one site in particular? and does it happen if accessing from a different pc? because it may be a fault of the website and nothing to do with your machine

amx

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/615688