1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

cant load empire earth

Discussion in 'Games' started by RabbiPenguin, Mar 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. RabbiPenguin

RabbiPenguin Thread Starter

when i try to load empire earth, the movie plays, but then it crashes to the desktop. What should I do?

2. Sponsor

3. RSM123

RSM123

Hi,

Could you possibly provide some info on your systems specs -

CPU / Mobo / Ram / Graphics Card / Win OS.

Some things to consider ....

Are you closing down all applications running in the background ?

Do you have the latest drivers for your Graphics Card - And have you installed any patches for the game ?

4. RabbiPenguin

RabbiPenguin Thread Starter

im on an HP Pavilon N5310 notebook, 75MHz, 128ram, Standard Savage 3D and watever motherboard comes in it. My system meets all the specs .When i origonally bought they game a while back i had the problem, and i couldnt figure it out. Then, on some site, I found something very simple that i didnt think would work,but i tried it anyway and it did- the game worked.. Then my computer got screwed up and i had to wipe the hard drive. i havent been ableto play since. i cant remember the siteor what i had to do, except that the solution was very simple. oh yeah i have Win ME

5. Basketball43

Basketball43

I dowloaded the demo and everytime it got to the main menu of empire earth my computer would go to sleep or just turn black. Can You tell me what the problem is. Because i ordered the real game and i want it to work not go black at the main you. Please help me!!

6. Basketball43

Basketball43

Is it because empire earth wont run on windows xp professional

7. Emplehoffer

Emplehoffer

Not true that Empire Earth won't run on XP Pro. I and others I know do it all the time. You have some other problem.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/124400

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice