Can't load web pages?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pattybrns

:( Hi,can anyone help me?When im on Aol i can't load any web sites.I have to go to Interner Explorer in order to load web sites.On Aol it comes up saying Web site not Responding even when i try to get Live Tech help.Does anyone know why this is happening?Thanks so much.

this is more than likely a problem with the America online software makes sure you have the latest software uninstall and reinstall if necessary

according to your experience level you should know the answer to this :) )

pattybrns

Thank you i will check to see if i need to reinstall my software.Im not sure how to change the experience level thing that was hit by mistake if you can't already tell.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!