1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't log into Hotmail account, but others can from same PC

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by andreamris, Feb 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andreamris

andreamris Thread Starter

Hi,

I'm have trouble logging into my Hotmail account, though others using the same computer can log into their accounts without any difficulty.

When I try, this is what I get in the address line:

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/sbox?did=1&t=5hWtcDIedBJzGne2nJxmvZ0MzfW1BTcdEcvoe2Soo2tEr3lj*M9Y7T!LdDv4cRGnwW1tETLV9uNlCcINlt86PghA$$&p=5ZStEf5PpBvwhQwo1k08Vdtz22JRVolzcIWFa2i09YPdEtslG4fvkB8mPs3Wfe8PHe19m8W9ClTSyQFlgdP3qgJybr2Wws5A33FSMuQW8KRIOpoleRJzsWSpw65pJ8NQfQMALl4ABU4vjhC2SXZdcZWqVQm6fF4c9qXVyZSKLREEqVVOJMZTCK*gdptrYvv3H9

and this is the message on the screen:

The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

When I try to log in via My MSN, I can view the subjects of the first several e-mails, but can't access them.

When I try to sign in with another of my Hotmail accounts, it says I am already signed in with the one that I can't get into.

I'd really appreciate some advice...

Thanks much,

Andrea

2. bailiff

bailiff

Hi,

I've seen similar problems with Hotmail and Yahoo acounts. I think the volume on these "free" accounts is SO HIGH.......that it fills to capacity as far as availability. My advice would be to try again at different times. This problem makes these accounts very unpredictable and somewhat unreliable because of the availability issue.

3. mg21

mg21

Have you locked yourself out. I would just reset the password.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/328447

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice