1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't log into windows (no safe mode)

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by soaringxh3n, Sep 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. soaringxh3n

soaringxh3n Thread Starter

i have had a few viruses torjans for a while and so i downloaded all these anti virus and removed all but a few. So i got Panda Titanium when i installed it, it froze.
    when i start up my computer it loads my personal settings and loads only my desktop picture and i cant do anything, few minutes later it automaticly restarts and goes to Log in and so i Click my account and i enter and same thing i see my desktop picture and a few minutes it restarts and goes to the windows xp log in again, it just keeps doing that.

ive tried going to safe mode but it wont seem to let me ive tried all of the F keys and Delete key..

now i am on my old old computer :confused:

2. MFDnNC

MFDnNC

Tape the F8 key every second. You are infected and maybe your best bet is to re-install.

Mount the HD in the old pc to copy datd, after scanning and then rebuild

3. KHolloman

KHolloman

what OS are you running?

4. soaringxh3n

soaringxh3n Thread Starter

I am running XP home

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/272604

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice