Cant log on some sites e.g. microsoft.com

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rekoms

Hi

I Cant log on some sites e.g. microsoft.com

what could be the problem???

Thankx rek

rekoms

Mozzila nor IE7
it doesnt say anything it is just waiting for site reply
I am using zonealarm and didnt change anything - it just happended? Dont know why?
thx 4 answer

MSN has been slow lately, in particular when logging off for me. I have a high speed connection(10 Mb/s), if you have dial-up or a slower connection I can see this being a real problem.
Watch your status bar.

rekoms

Thank you for answer - but it is not connection - I have 2mb.
and the problem is with many sites not just MSN
could you think of any possible solution - can I send you some info from my pc?

rekoms

It seams that the problem is w/ my net provider - they are filtering MSN and other sites ??? incredible :) :-(

wha?? would you be so kind as to post your ISP and perhaps a link to documentation stating this is going on? do you live in china? i got a filter for any ISP that thinks filtering sites is kosher. thanks.

rekoms

Hi I live in central europe - anyhow ISP is filtering - but it is mistake I have already contacted them and they said - it should be fixed in 48hours - will see I ll let you know :)

rekoms

IT WAS ISP they fixed it it works well now - some problem with ip IDs

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online