Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't login - Facebook

541 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  matgoodfeller 
#1 ·
Hello, few days ago I logged out of my facebook account on my android and when I later tried to log in it said wrong password even though it was the correct one. I tried to reset the password, but when I type in the new password and click okay, it show only a blank page and when I restart the page it says error occured. Also I don't receive the confirmation code for resetting when I try to reset it on my android. It arrives only when I do it via my computer, and I arrives on my phone number. The code won't arrive on my email. I was in Germany visiting the family at the time this has happend, maybe it has something to do with me trying to login from another country?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi Lorelei1 and TechGuy,

I am having a similar issue; I got given a second hand laptop and when I tried to log on to facebook I realised that I couldn't remember my password due to the fact I have been logged in on all other devices for such a long time.

When I selected the forgotten account button it took me to the second screen, I put in my fbook acc email address and never received the email to reset my password??

Then it just took me round in circles and I get nowhere and started to go a little mad!

I then thought I'd be clever and try to reset my password from my phone so I nervously logged out and went through the same process, with the same result, I am now locked out on all devices and have no idea how to get back in!

There must be another way, the messenger app still works on my phone and I've had my account for over ten years!!!

No easy way of contacting fbook support???

Please help!!
e
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Technology
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Multimedia
Rectangle Font Screenshot Operating system Software
Font Screenshot Event Darkness Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.