1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't login to my hotmail account on my Cell

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by BritGirlNY, Jun 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. BritGirlNY

BritGirlNY Thread Starter

I used to be able to access my hotmail account on my mobile phone, but just recently when I try to login I get a message telling me that either my login or my password are incorrect. Which they are not! I'm about to go on vacation and would to solve this before I leave. Any suggestions?

2. Sponsor

3. oksteve

oksteve

Have you contacted Hotmail ?

4. TerryNet

TerryNet Terry Moderator

There's a small chance my experience with my iPod Touch may be useful to you. The last time (weeks ago) I tried to login to Hotmail I couldn't. Today I tried again, and this time I re-entered my [email protected] instead of using the (same) remembered account and succeeded with the login.

5. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Hotmail is a service provided by Microsoft. There's no company called "Hotmail". Since it's a free service used by millions, they do not have tech support.

6. TerryNet

TerryNet Terry Moderator

I just now (using my computer) went to the Windows Live Solution Center and across the top is:

There was a time when you could contact Hotmail (or Windows Live) customer support by email (I've received help that way), but I think that is no longer available. At least, I failed this morning to find an address.

7. oksteve

oksteve

Doublehelix...well yes duh! but if I had said contact MS the poster may have not known that hotmail was part of MS, and posted question asking that. I was just saving time to get to helping the poster quicker. I think I can safely assume that the millions that use 'hotmail' refer to it as such !

8. TerryNet

TerryNet Terry Moderator

DoubleHelix and oksteve, please stop the squabbling. I deleted the last post from each of you because they are unnecessary, don't advance the thread in the least, and are embarrassing (at least to me because I have a higher opinion of each of you).

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/930271