1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't Login to Outlook Web Access

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by eshank, Jan 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eshank

eshank Thread Starter

We have an Exchange Server for our office's email and it supports logging in remotely over the web; however, one of the users is unable to do so, but only from his computer. I have used his user name and password to get into his account from my computer at home and have had no problems. I also have no problems getting into my own account and as far as I know, several other people are having no problems either.

I use Earthlink DSL for my home connection and he uses AOL Dial Up.

We have a sonicwall firewall on the server, which is connected with a local DSL company, but the logs do not seem to indicate that the firewall blocked the login. I have looked for password files on the computer to see if the password was stored incorrectly somewhere and could delete it, but couldn't find any.

The weirdest thing is that he can login sometimes. Maybe once a day he can login and get his email, but nine times out of ten he receives a blank page with "Error: Access Denied" in the top left hand corner. I'm at my wit's end trying to determine what little factor could be preventing him from logging in, but I can't seem to determine it.

Please post with any questions and/or ideas as I'm at a complete loss.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/116114

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice