Cant move my pictures for scrapbooking

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lark_4_u

I need help to see if I can move my pictures from "my pictures "on the start menu to somewhere where I can use them to do scrapbooking..I try to get a picute on scrapbooking and I cant do it.....Please someone help me Im going nuts over this

lark_4_u

Originally posted by lark_4_u:
I need help to see if I can move my pictures from "my pictures "on the start menu to somewhere where I can use them to do scrapbooking..I try to get a picute on scrapbooking and I cant do it.....Please someone help me Im going nuts over this

Are you just trying to move them from one directory to another or something else? What are you trying to accomplish?

If you are trying to shift the directory, then that could be a problem.

You do not have to store the pictures in "My Pictures".
Create a new directory wherever you want it, (I use one directly under C:\, and away from the "My Documents" clutter)

Highlight (in Windows Explorer) the picture files in My Pictures, Edit - Copy

Move to the new directory, Edit - Paste

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online