1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Can't Open Arcade or Manage Attachments

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by linskyjack, Jan 24, 2005.

Advertisement
  1. linskyjack

linskyjack Thread Starter

For some reason, I can't open up the arcade under Quick Links and I can't get the Manage Attachments tab to work when I want to add an image to a post. Anyone else having a similar problem.

2. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
  3. linskyjack

Thanks for the link--I pretty much shutdown everything---the site works fine accept for those two things---quick links and manage attachments---I even attempted reinstalling Firefox----Funny thing is they work fine in Internet Explorer---strangeeeeee!

4. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    Make sure you don't have any weird extentions installed in FireFox -- ad-blocking programs seem to be the worst.

5. linskyjack

I have adblock but it still happens when I disable--Its funny, I had no problems for months and it just started---Did virus scan, spyware scan etc.---no go.

6. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    Hmm... make sure you have JavaScript enabled?

7. linskyjack

All is well--I thought I had disabled it but they just pumped in a nightly build of Adblock---Now I have it disabled and it works---very strange--probably something in the new build---Thanks so much.

8. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    Great! Thanks for letting us know what did it!

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/323076

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice