Can't Open Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dianerowley

New Dell pc with XP. All new to me. I finally figured out to send a picture which I did to myself. When I clicked on the paperclip to open the picture, I received the message that it needed a file extension to open.

I checked Help and went to Tools, Options, Send tab, checked to make sure HTML was checked, then went to Advanced Settings and checked to make sure "send message with picture" was checked. So it looks like I sent it right but I can't open it.

HELP.

Diane

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts